> ## Content Index
> Fetch the complete content index at: https://goodoil.news/llms.txt
> Use this file to discover other available public pages before exploring further.

# Face of the Day
- URL: https://goodoil.news/face-of-the-day-1467/
- Published: 2026-04-29T18:30:16.000Z
- Updated: 2026-04-29T18:30:15.000Z
- Description: Wilson took the stand for her second day of cross-examination on Wednesday, where MacInnes’s lawyer, Sue Chrysanthou SC, asked why Wilson could not produce some messages called for by the complainant.
- Author: Good Oil Staff
- Tags: Face of the Day

> Rebel Wilson has been accused by a lawyer of “dumping” her mobile phone to avoid handing over key text messages, amid her second day of giving evidence at her defamation trial.  
>  
> The Hollywood star is being sued by the lead actor in her latest film *The Deb*, with Charlotte MacInnes accusing Wilson of falsifying stories about her in social media posts and a fake “take-down” website.  
>  
> Wilson’s lawyers have previously told the Federal Court her phone was stolen in London in July 2025, and that she was unable to produce all of her WhatsApp message history.  
>  
> Wilson took the stand for her second day of cross-examination on Wednesday, where MacInnes’s lawyer, Sue Chrysanthou SC, asked why Wilson could not produce some messages called for by the complainant.  
>  
> “WhatsApp was not backed up to any iCloud and some chains of text messages, I don’t know for what reason, were not fully backed up,” Wilson told the court.  
>  
> “Are you sure your phone was stolen and you didn’t just dump it in a park?” Chrysanthou asked.  
>  
> RNZ

[Read More](https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/world/593719/rebel-wilson-accused-of-dumping-her-phone-to-avoid-handing-over-key-texts-as-part-of-defamation-trial?ref=goodoil.news)