Skip to content

Face of the Day

Letele said that was because their home address had been posted online and their eight-year-old son is scared.

Dave Letele says he slept with a baseball bat on the lounge couch last night.

And Dion Roosenbrand, the man he replaced as CEO of embattled supplements company NZ Muscle, says he is too scared to watch his son play rugby on the weekends.

The fallout from a documentary accusing the company of mislabelling products and food safety issues appears to be continuing.

In the immediate aftermath of the video being posted on YouTube in mid-June, Roosenbrand’s wife laid a complaint with police after personal details were published on social media.

Now Letele’s wife has done the same. Letele said that was because their home address had been posted online and their eight-year-old son is scared.

“That’s who is affected,” said Letele, who was only announced as the new boss and owner of a 10 per cent stake in the business, on Monday.

Stuff

Latest

Sean Plunket Says Chris Luxon Has Got To Go

Sean Plunket Says Chris Luxon Has Got To Go

If you have a great Youtube, Rumble or Vimeo video to share send it to videos@goodoil.news If you're loving this trusty, straight-up news on Kiwi politics and beyond, why not become a paid member, eh? Unlock exclusive yarns, podcasts, vids, and in-depth analysis—your

Members Public
Good Oil Backchat

Good Oil Backchat

Please read our rules before you start commenting on The Good Oil to avoid a temporary or permanent ban.

Members Public